CNA, the insurer of the EZ Professional Liability policy requires written notification of a claim. In your notice please include:
- Your name, address, and contact information (phone number and email)
- Your policy number
- The claimant name and address
- The date the claim occurred
- A brief description of what the claimant is alleging
- Any supporting documents such as a legal complaint
If you cannot locate your policy number, please call 1-866-225-8464 and a licensed EZ insurance broker will be pleased to assist you. Once you have reported your claim in writing it will be assigned to a CNA claim professional who will contact you to discuss the next steps.
You may email or fax written notice of your claim to CNA at:
To report a cyber liability claim please contact Identity Fraud, Inc. at:
To report a Business Owners Policy, Workers’ Compensation or other business insurance claim, please call our licensed brokers at 1.866.854.1782 and they will provide you with your insurers claim number.